With regret we inform you that we no longer operate Green camping Asolaze in the Valley of Roncal read more..
The good news: But we can recommend camping Isabena www.isabena.eu, also located in the Spanish Pyrenees in the unspoilt nature of the Isabena valley in the neighbouring province of Huesca, not so far from our original adventure Asolaze in Belagua, valley of Roncal.
1. Vacation in unspoilt nature
Located at the small village La Puebla de Roda at a height of 750m, this nature camping makes an ideal location for a relaxing holiday for nature lovers and tranquillity seekers, families and outdoor sports enthusiasts. A special place where you can breathe out and recharge in the pure mountain air. Where children can play adventurously on the spacious grounds, the swimming pool and in the small river Isabena close to the campsite. Nature campsite Isabena offers comfortable bungalows, mobile homes, wooden cabins, a beautiful campsite with spacious shady places and an excellent restaurant. In short: pure wild nature and yet all the convenience of a comfortable holiday.
2. Hiking trails from the campsite
The beautiful surroundings of this green camping is a paradise for hikers and outdoor-enthusiasts. Directly from the campsite you can take multiple hiking trails of every level to choose from: short or long routes with little or lot of height difference, through mixed forests or along rivers and open meadows. But you can also choose a climb, starting at the campsite up to higher peaks (between 1900m and 2400m A little further away, just across the border in France or to the west to the pilgrimage of Santiago are also several special hiking possibilities.
3. Gastronomy of the central Pyrenees
The region of Aragon belongs cultural and culinary to the Aragonese people who love good food and drink and their kitchen has a certain fame conquered even far beyond its borders.
This welcoming atmosphere can be found in the cosy bar where you can enjoy local specialties such as wine from Somontano, but also the typical tapas and a snack Carte during the day.
In the morning you can buy freshly baked croissants, baguette and homemade dark bread, enjoy a strong Spanish espresso on the terrace, or sample the rich breakfast buffet.
The restaurant serves regional specialities as well as Spanish dishes: slow food, prepared with care and attention, using fresh and where possible organic ingredients. There is always a vegetarian choice.
2. Wide choice of outdoor activities
Lovers of outdoor activities and mountain sports are here, in the Isabena valley, even more than in the valley of Roncal and Belagua, in their best spot.
- Whether you choose one of the trials for mountain bikes or take the touring bike and ride on the almost empty roads to climb a pass, there is plenty of challenge for every type of cyclist.
- Close by sport climbers can find climbing routes as well as professionally guided climbing for beginners.
- Canyoning, abseiling downwards through waterfalls, an increasingly popular activity, is offered under professional guidance by: www.milorcha.es
- Rafting or canoeing on the Esera river is a safe adventurous outing for the whole family.
- To get a spectacular view of this valley from above, one can book a paragliding trip. www.milorcha.de